Sales & Marketing Intern
The Sales & Marketing Intern provides support in all aspects of advertising sales, marketing, and events for Lucky Peach. Responsible for supporting the business team, he/she will get their hands dirty with projects and initiatives large and small and become intimate with the workings of the business side of a growing media company. He/she reports to the Account Executive and Marketing Manager and is based in New York City. This is a part-time position.
– Assists with proposals and decks for sales and partnerships
– Works with Marketing Manager on event logistics and organization
– Works with Account Executive on back-end campaign logistics and sales-related tasks
– Chips in with administrative tasks across the business team
– Demonstrates initiative in taking on new projects and challenges; works with the whole business team to help achieve company goals
Skills & Requirements:
– A team player and self-starter with extreme attention to detail
– Finds joy in all types of detail-oriented and organizational tasks and takes initiative whenever appropriate and necessary
– Has a deep interest in the business of media; is excited by the prospect of helping to grow a modern-day media company. This is not an editorial position.
– Cheerful under pressure; thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
– Deep understanding and enthusiasm for the Lucky Peach brand
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]